We’re looking for a sharp and analytical individual with a passion for mobile, a gift for communication and a love of data. Take the helm and manage SEGA’s mobile acquisition strategy across a plethora of famous game brands and innovative new IP. You’ll thrive on the challenge of acquiring high quality players through paid media and by leveraging promotional opportunities across SEGA’s owned media.
You’ll help Sonic the Hedgehog rule the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orchestrate innovative player acquisition campaigns, testing a variety of traffic sources and targeting refinements with the goal of growing paying users and maximizing return on investment.
- Establish funnel success metrics and work with the analyst team to provide a detailed interpretation of performance data, identifying new opportunities to lower acquisition costs.
- Identify game features which would improve the efficiencies of the buy/drive virality, work with leading games studios around the world to implement.
- Develop models for analyzing channel economics and predicting player LTV, work alongside the Business Intelligence and Platform Teams to implement.
- Foster key relationships with media partners, publishers and traffic sources.
- Ensure games are tagged and tracked correctly, defining event goals associated with user acquisition objectives and support game studios during implementation.
- Monitor network fraud and geographical traffic delivery. Work with networks to resolve discrepancies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Deep understanding of new user acquisition on iOS and Android platforms gained from +3 years frontline experience at a games publisher, adverting network, direct response media agency or relevant associated professional field. Must have direct UA management experience and not through an agency. Direct experience managing Apple Search, Google UAC, and Facebook campaign a plus.
- A data-driven approach to decision making and significant experience of funnel optimization with a proven toolset to drive loyal users and lower the cost of acquisition.
- SQL proficiency and familiarity with data platforms (Tableau) a plus
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to perform complex data analysis and building data-driven reports.
- A seasoned negotiator with significant influence and relevant industry contacts across Advertising Networks, DSP, etc.
- Experience of cross-promoting players between games a plus.
- Experience of working with development teams to properly implement and test analytics tracking.
- Deep knowledge of the “games as a service” business model.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, revenue driven and passionate about supporting SEGA as a leader in the online games space.
- Outstanding oral, written and multi-cultural communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, possess good time management as well as business process management skills and be able to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Ability to travel. This position requires occasional day and overnight trips away from the traditional business setting.
- Active player of mobile games able to understand the perspective of both casual and mid-core game consumers.
- Passionate about mobile, gaming and Sonic the Hedgehog!
Sega of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Click the Submit button to send us your resume.
|Job Category||MOBILE & DIGITAL STRATEGY|