Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2) Project has an immediate opening for a Senior Community Management Coordinator who will take on an active role in outwardly representing the brand and establishing a thoughtful and engaging social media presence for a major free-to-play multiplatform MMORPG title.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute social media strategies
- Use existing/strong experience in paid social to activate programs across networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Work alongside the community management team to determine measurement plans
- Leverage and manage social listening tools/projects to develop strategies and analyze competition and audience segments
- Maintain content calendar, outlining promotional efforts across all social channels
- Work alongside marketing team and PR agencies to adjust messaging based on social analysis
- Utilize social analytics tools to analyze content promotion efforts and adjust strategies as needed
- Create new and innovative ways to engage brands through social media
- Continuously research the evolving social media space, staying on top of trends, new networks, and shifts in consumer behavior
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Five years’ experience as a Community Manager or Social Media Coordinator in the online games industry
- Excellent skills in using social analytics tools to analyze content promotion efforts and adjust strategies
- Associate’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or creative fields preferred
- Able to effectively work in a team environment and on individual projects with minimal supervision
- Experience running or contributing to social media campaigns for video games or digital entertainment products
- Active engagement in current games industry news with a deep understanding of gamer culture in social media, particularly pertaining to MMORPGs
- Excellent written communication and creative writing skills
Must be authorized to work in the US and able to work full-time from our office located in Irvine, CA. However, current employees will be working from home during the COVID-19 epidemic but must still reside within California.
|Job Category||PSO2, SENIOR COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR|