SEGA, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Sales Manager to support field sales representatives and assigned distributor and/or dealer accounts. This role will focus on maintaining reports and assessing industry trends to aid in overall company strategy and achieving SEGA’s sales and financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support selling activities and field sales representatives by providing product information, addressing inquiries, proposing programs and promotions.
- Monitor sell-through velocities and inventories by retail customers, and work with regional sales representatives to ensure adequate corporate and retail inventory to support consumer demand and minimize lost sales.
- Prepare sales tools for regional sales representatives to use in their presentations to key accounts.
- Maximize sales and manage the product lifecycle of each product for assigned accounts.
- Manage an assigned set of publishing partners and the sales of their titles.
- Manage channel/MDF budgets of each title for assigned accounts.
- Work with VP of Sales & Digital Strategy to utilize retail forecast, pre-sell numbers, sales of comparable titles and other industry benchmarks to build product level sales curves and forecast retail demand, enabling accurate build and launch quantity recommendations for new products.
- Lead the preparation of sales presentations, and in the development of price quotes.
- Generate weekly and monthly sell-in and sell-through reports so as to better manage Sega’s business.
- Provide competitive analysis to various groups to make more informed business decisions.
- Respond to internal ad-hoc requests for analyses.
- Process price protection requests, credit/debit memos, and MDF requests.
- Update the current dealer database on a continuing basis.
- Maintain and update account contracts as needed.
- Manage inventories on-hand and in-channel to minimize inventory risk.
- The position works closely with all levels of management and supports the sales effort through the development and distribution of internal and external sales analyses and reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Economics.
- 4+ years of progressively complex administrative/ coordinate experience.
- Proficient MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Previous experience in the video game industry preferred.
Local applicants only please.