SEGA is looking for Game Testers to work on an upcoming title. Testers will be responsible for playing through the game and reporting bugs accurately and clearly. Since the majority of bugs may be text-related, individuals with a strong command of the English language are preferred. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and a team player with good communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and reporting game text issues such as misspellings, grammatical mistakes, and consistency problems
- Identifying and reporting game bugs relating to functionality, graphics, audio, etc. with appropriate reproduction steps and materials
- Completing testing tasks as set by a test plan for a project on an individual or team basis
- Completing testing tasks as needed when given by project management
- Communicating with the project team regarding new and ongoing issues
Qualifications and Skills:
- Passion for gaming
- 18 years of age or older only
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- A positive attitude
- Previous software or game testing experience
- Strong general computer knowledge
- Local to the greater Orange County, CA area
Sega of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Click the Submit button to send us your resume.
|Job Category||PRODUCTION, QUALITY ASSURANCE|