SEGA… What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, or the Persona series?…
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution as a pioneer in the video game market to one of the most prominent video game developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000 employees passionately working to bring the best gaming entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not the richest, portfolio of original IPs – something we are very proud of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this, and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There’s never been a more exciting time in the company’s history to join SEGA!
SEGA of America, Inc. is a global leader in the software entertainment industry and is currently seeking an Operations Administrator for our Sales and Digital Ops Team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations and Administration, this role will support the Sales Operations Team (physical and digital) by assisting with the processing of sales orders, credit/debit memos, customer invoicing, and shipped reports. This position will also support our Digital Operations with the collection, organization, and submission of product assets and metadata across our digital stores, including (PlayStation Network, Xbox Store, Nintendo eShop, etc.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Support Sales Admin team with the daily processing of all customer Purchase Orders received through e-mail or transmitted via EDI
- Provide essential communication to accounts and account representatives detailing customer purchase order confirmation and status, shipment tracking, and inventory availability
- Process and track credit/debit claims and assist with chargeback disputes as needed
- Compile and distribute daily shipment reports to all customers
- Process and distribute customer invoices as needed
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and other ad hoc reports related to customer purchase orders, customer claims, manufacturing and distribution reports, etc.
- Support Digital Operations with the collection, organization, and submission of product assets and metadata to 1st party partners (e.g. Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, etc)
- Create schedules specific to each game title/product and platform that align with Brand plans as defined by the product marketing and comms teams
- Regularly communicate with cross-functional teams about schedule and status of submissions.
- Liaison with all involved project stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Supply cross-function teams with feedback from 1st parties, and plan for resubmissions as needed
- Assist with obtaining necessary language translations for all applicable regions as required per project
- Provide regular updates to team leads
- Support packaged operations team in a back-up role as needed
- Demonstrated history of working efficiently and meticulously within a strict and complex system
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony processes preferred
- Ability to proactively seek solutions and solve problems, as well as source accurate information from various internal and international departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Great Plains – plus
Local applicants only please (No Relocation)