SEGA… What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, or the Persona series?…
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution as a pioneer in the video game market to one of the most prominent video game developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000 employees passionately working to bring the best gaming entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not the richest, portfolio of original IPs – something we are very proud of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this, and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There’s never been a more exciting time in the company’s history to join SEGA!
SEGA is looking for a talented, sharp, and effective Compliance Specialist to work on the next generation of award-winning games for console, PC, and emerging platforms. Compliance Specialists would be responsible for performing first-party certification testing, providing support to our PD/QA departments for compliance-related inquiries, and learning and being knowledgeable about compliance standards for all platforms. The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented and a team player with good communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing first-party compliance passes on SEGA QA projects with a primary focus on Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft platforms.
- Additional focus on emerging streaming platforms, Google Stadia and Amazon Luna.
- For PC platforms (Steam, EGS, Origin), following SEGA’s industry-leading PC Best Practices and conducting internal review of PC projects in QA.
- Continuing to adapt to PC market trends and adjust our Best Practice standards as necessary.
- Writing clear and concise bug reports in relation to first-party standards.
- Sending regular updates to project stakeholders and an end-of pass report upon completion.
- Regressing compliance-related tickets.
The skills & experience we’re looking for:
- Previous compliance or first-party QA experience
- Reading documentation and following test cases come naturally to you
- Able to quickly adapt to new platforms
- Keen attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365.
Really catch our eye with:
- A positive attitude.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products.
- Strong general computer knowledge.
- Local to the greater Orange County, CA area.
Local applicants only please (No Relocation)
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|