SEGA of America, Inc. is a global leader in the software entertainment industry and is currently seeking an Associate Sales Support Manager. This role will support the sales team (physical and digital) by assisting with internal sales processes, handling external account communication, and channel marketing in order to help SEGA realize its financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, and provide retail and digital sales reports and analysis to internal teams on a daily and weekly basis for upcoming titles, recent releases, and catalog business.
- Work with the Sales Manager to assess account demand for launch titles and catalog reorders. Analyze retail forecasts, pre-order numbers, comp title sales, and other benchmarks to build sales curves and forecast retail demand.
- Assist the Sales Manager and Digital Promotions Manager in coordinating and aligning sales promotions across retail and digital platforms.
- Work with Sales Manager to establish channel marketing plans with key accounts.
- Act as a point person between sales, marketing, and accounts for co-op asset coordination, distribution, and POP collection.
- Maintain co-op budgets for key titles.
- Archive and process price protections and co-op requests weekly to ensure seamless business flow.
- Process and file Credit Memos / Debit Memos.
- Prepare documentation for internal approval on manufacturing builds, price protections, and price promotions.
- Attend Sales Meetings and Trade Events, supporting the Sales Team with presentation materials and product demonstrations.
- Support sales reps and accounts by providing product information and assets for the setup and creation of sales pages. Maintain sales pages for all key accounts and ensure information and assets are up to date.
- Address account inquiries regarding new and catalog releases and service any requests.
- Manage and address internal ad-hoc requests for analysis.
- This position works closely with all levels of management and supports the sales effort through the development and distribution of internal and external sales analyses and reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-4 of experience in Sales Support management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Economics.
- Excellent analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal skills.
- Previous experience in the video game industry preferred.