SEGA… What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, or the Persona series?…
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution from a pioneer in the video game market to one of the most prominent video game developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000 employees passionately working to bring the best gaming entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not the richest, portfolio of original IPs – something we are very proud of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this, and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There’s never been a more exciting time in the company’s history to join SEGA!
We are looking for a reliable Associate Financial Analyst to help us provide accurate and data-based information on the company’s profitability. You will be expected to provide accurate financial information, write reports, and analyze financial movements. We want to see candidates with strong attention to detail, a strong mathematical mind, and an ability to think critically.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consolidate daily, weekly, and monthly financial data
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Assist in the preparation of financial analysis
- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support
- Develop charts and graphs to illustrate financial reports
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Provide information that senior members can outline the problems and opportunities for a business
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Monitor variances, track receivables, and follow up on discrepancies
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Being able to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
|Job Category||BUSINESS PLANNING|