SEGA… What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, or the Persona series?…
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution from a pioneer in the video game market to one of the most prominent video game developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000 employees passionately working to bring the best gaming entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not the richest, portfolio of original IPs – something we are very proud of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this, and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There’s never been a more exciting time in the company’s history to join SEGA!
Supports the Sales Operations team with emphasis on Digital Operations by managing a team of individuals responsible for the store front related submissions for various titles across SEGA’s portfolio. Demonstrates expert knowledge of the submission process and procedures for PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox. Capable of making submissions as needed to support operations team. Maintains communications with cross-functional teams to gather the information and assets needed to execute submissions. Manages submission timing to support team needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the collection, organization, and submission of metadata text and assets to First Party through their respective metadata systems. (Content Pipeline, Partner Center, NCMS)
- Create schedules specific to each title and platform that align with Brand strategy as defined by the Product Marketing and Comms teams.
- Serve as main contact for Digital Operations in all communication with cross-functional teams regarding schedule, submission status and feedback from First Party.
- Clearly delegate responsibilities to direct reports with follow up to ensure completion and accuracy of product page submissions.
- Effectively communicate and follow-up with all key stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supply cross-functional teams with feedback from First Party, and create a clear plan for response, revisions, and resubmissions.
- Meet regularly with EMEA partners to ensure plans and schedules are aligned as defined by overall marketing strategy.
- Represent Operations team during weekly meetings as needed.
- Interface regularly with First Party support teams and communicate project plans clearly and effectively.
- Work with external vendors to translate text to all necessary languages, while following proper process of placing purchase orders.
- Provide regular updates to wider teams detailing submission status for all pre-order and launch campaigns.
- Proactively identify potential risk and offer solutions as needed.
- Identify when escalations are required, and accurately update upper management.
- Provide mentoring and onboarding as needed to subordinate operations employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated history of working efficiently and meticulously within a strict and complex system.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast, ever-changing environment.
- Hands on experience working within Nintendo’s NCMS, Microsoft Partner Center, and PlayStation’s Content Pipeline.
- Knowledge of Steam, Stadia, Epic Games Store is a plus.
- Ability to proactively seek solutions and solve problems, as well as source accurate information from various internal and international departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. We are located in Irvine, CA. Applicants outside of the Los Angeles/Orange County area will not be considered.